Join My Day in the Library TikTok Contest
In line with the celebration of the 32nd Library and Information Services Month, everyone is invited to join My Day in the Library, a TikTok contest where participants will submit videos that show how their day in the library went. Videos will be posted in NLP’s Tiktok account and entries with the most number of likes/hearts will win exciting prizes.
The competition is open to all Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines (except to NLP / NCAA-NCLIS Secretariat, and their relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity).
- Participants should follow/like all of NLP’s social media accounts:
- Participants are required to submit proof or screenshot that they follow at least three (3) social media accounts of NLP. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry of the participant.
- Participants should visit the National Library of the Philippines or any libraries in the country and create a mini vlog on how their day in the library went.
- All entries must be an original work.
- The TikTok video should run in a minimum of 1 minute to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Participants should submit ONE entry only.
- Content must be appropriate for an audience of all ages. Video content must focus on any of the following:
- Showcase local heritage collection of the library
- Promotion of library services
- Importance/benefits of reading in today’s world
- Importance of libraries during this uncertain time
- The TikTok video’s first public appearance must be at LISM 2022. That is, the video should not have been previously shown to the public.
- Entries shall be uploaded to https://tinyurl.com/MyDayintheLibrary on or before October 31, 2022. FIlenames shall be in the following format: (MDL_Last Name, First Name)
- Please adhere to all current guidelines/health protocol when creating your videos.
- Entries will be posted in NLP’s official TikTok Page (https://www.tiktok.com/@nlp1887). Winners will be determined based on the number of heart reactions.
- Submission of entry constitutes permission granted to NLP to use a contestant’s name and entry for purposes of presentation, marketing and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become property of the NLP.
Winners of this activity will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Prize – Php10,000
- 2nd Prize – Php7,000
- 3rd Prize – Php5,000
MS. ELLE R. PALERMO