Call for Nomination: Exemplary Children’s Library Service Award of 2022
The Exemplary Children’s Library Service Award is given to honor a library that provides unparalleled services to children and young adults.
The contest is open to all libraries in the Philippines that provide exemplary services for children and young adults.
- A Library is allowed to submit one (1) entry only
- The entry should be a library service that the library is currently offering to their customers
- Photos, Videos, Concept Paper, Project Proposal, Customer feedback, Project accomplishment report, Social media write-ups, and other related documents about the entry (library service) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Form https://bit.ly/ECLARegistration shall be accomplished by the participants on or before September 15, 2022
- The entry (library service) should have started 3 months ago from the posting of this competition, and should briefly discuss the positive impact it has made on the community it serves
- Entries will be accepted between July 20 -September 15, 2022
- Awardee shall be recognized and awarded during the closing ceremonies of the 2022 Conference on Children and Young Adults Librarianship on October 28, 2022
*The decision of the panel of judges based on the following criteria is final and irrevocable.
- Resilience 40%
- Service that adapts well to any given community situation
- Uniqueness 30%
- Innovative service that is well-thought-out, remarkable, distinct, or unusual.
- Customer-centricity 30%
- Interactive service that shows customer engagement and value
- NLP Medal
- Plaque of Appreciation
Chona San Pedro-Galo
Chair, Awards & Recognition Committee
Conference on Children and Young Adults Librarianship (CCYAL)
National Library of the Philippines
523105035 local 133