𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗫𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡’𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗
October 13, 2023
One of the highlights in 11th CCYAL is the awarding of the 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 of the year and 𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻’𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲. These awards were to recognize and honor exemplary work by a librarian whose contributions made a positive impact; created innovative approaches; and provided unparalleled programs/or services to children or youth services librarianship.
Composed of two (2) categories, award and recognition were given to the Public Library and School Library (Private/Public).
Winners for School Librarian category:
1.𝗠𝘀. 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗚. 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗰𝗮𝘆 – 1st Place from Philippine Science High School Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus Library;
2. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴 – 2nd Place from Sergio Osmena Sr High School, SDO-Quezon City; and
3. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮 𝗔𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀- 3rd place from Governor Ferrer Memorial Integrated National High School Learning Resource Center.
A Special Citation Award for Children’s Librarian was also given to 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗲 𝗠. 𝗖𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼.
Winners for Public Librarian category:
1. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗩. 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻- 1st Place from Imus City Public Library;
2. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗮 -2nd Place from Misamis Oriental Public Library; and
3. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘇 – 3rd Place from Bago City Library.
And for the Special Citation Award for Children’s Librarians, the following were recognized:
1. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗡𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗧. 𝗖𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗮𝘆 of San Carlos City Public Library;
2. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖. 𝗖𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗴 of Midsayap Municipal Library and Information Center,
3. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗣. 𝗖𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗼𝗮 of Dagupan CIty Public Library;
4. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝗺 𝗗. 𝗖𝗮𝘆𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗼 of Dagupan City Public Library;
5. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗶𝘇 𝗣. 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗼 of Lingayen Municipal Library ; and
6. 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗣. 𝗧𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘆 of Dagupan CIty Public Library.
The organizing committee also awarded the Special Citation Award 2022 – Certificate of Public Service Award to 𝗠𝘀. 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗔. 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘇, for her exceptional and tireless efforts in enriching the lives of children through engaging and educational activities and her unwavering commitment and passion to foster a supportive and engaging environment for young minds that has left an indelible mark on our community.
Exemplary Children’s Library Service Award in School Category and other Libraries:
1. 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐙𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 “𝐃𝐋𝐒𝐙 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 – 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲” -1st Place winner
2. 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 “𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗢 & 𝗔𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗧”- 2nd Place winner, and
3. 𝗠𝗦 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 “𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔+ (𝗟𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗰𝘆)”- 3rd Place winner
Exemplary Children’s Library Service Award in the Public Libraries:
1. 𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝟰𝗘𝗱 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 “𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟳𝟲 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗻”- 1st Place winner;
2. 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗽 𝗠𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 “𝗔𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺”- 2nd Place winner;
3. 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 “𝗕𝗣𝗟 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵”- 3rd Place winner.
Special Citation Award for the School and Other Libraries:
1. 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗲-𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆; 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗰. 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆;
2. 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗭𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆; 3. 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘄: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝗘𝗰𝗼-𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿.
The #NationalLibraryPH extend a warmest congratulations to the award recipients for their remarkable accomplishments and express our gratitude for the honor of recognizing their outstanding contributions. Their achievements are not only celebrated today but will serve as a beacon of inspiration for future generations.