RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS DIVISION
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
The Research and Publication Division is responsible primarily for undertaking research on works of individuals identified with arts and culture. It publishes the Philippine National Bibliography, Research Guides Series, Special Bibliographies, Newsletter and Annual Report and is also responsible for the cultural events and exhibits hosted by the NLP.
- Undertakes the publication of historical materials of NLP for preservation and posterity as well as the informative benefit of library users.
- Prepares manuscripts for publication based on studies made by the Technical Services section of the Bibliographic Services Division.
- Gathers, evaluates, and edits materials for publication.
- Contributes extensively to and participates actively in cultural activities of the NLP including shows, conferences, workshops, exhibits, and in-house tours.
- Prepares the NLP annual report, brochures, flyers and programs for special events as well as the NLP newsletter.