OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
- Formulates and exercises the executive functions of planning, administration and enforcement of NLP policies and regulations.
- Manages, organizes, directs and supervises the overall operations of the NLP.
- Implements orders from the Office of the President (OP) and directives from the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA).
- Performs the functions of the NLP as a national library and central node for public libraries in the country.
- Represents the NLP in local and international meetings and conferences