1 Unit of Vehicle
Deadline of Submission:
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT VEHICLE PICK-UP FOR NLP
In view of the two (2) failed bidding, the National Library of the Philippines (NLP) Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to participate in the negotiated bidding for the SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT VEHICLE PICK-UP FOR NLP with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Eight Hundred Forty Thousand Pesos (PhP840,000.00). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
For more details on this project refer to the attached Technical Specifications and Schedule of Requirements (Annex “A”).
The following eligibility and technical documents as well as the Financial Proposal Form/Bid Form shall be submitted on or before September , 2015 1:00PM at the Reference Division 4th Floor, NLP Bldg.
1. Accomplished Financial Proposal Form/Bid Form (Annex “B”);
- Tax Clearance per Executive Order 398, Series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR.
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI); SEC Registration Certificate, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA); Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration.
- Valid and current Mayor’s permit
- Audited Financial Statements stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Computation of Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC)
NFCC = [(Current assets minus current liabilities) (K)] minus the value of all outstanding or uncompleted portions of the projects under ongoing contracts,
including awarded contracts yet to be started coinciding with the contract for this Project.
K = 10 for a contract duration of one year or less, 15 for a contract
duration of more than one year up to two years, and 20 for a contract
duration of more than two years.
- The Bidder must submit a computation of its Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC), which must be at least equal to the ABC to be bid, calculated as follows:
- The values of the bidder’s current assets and current liabilities shall be based on the data submitted to the BIR, through its Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS).8. If applicable, valid Joint Venture Agreement (JVA) 9. Omnibus Sworn Statement (w/ Secretary’s Certificate if applicable) (Annex “C”)10. Statement of all Government & Private Contracts completed which are similar in nature(Annex “D”)11. List of all Ongoing Government & Private Contract including Contracts awarded but not yet started (Annex “E”)12. Bid security ; Bid Securing Declaration ; An accomplished Bid-Securing Declaration form (see attached sample form (Annex “F”)The bid security shall be valid within a period of 120 days13. Contract Agreement Form(Annex “G”)14. Each Bidder shall submit one (1) original and One (1) duplicate copy of the first and second components of its bid.
Opening of the eligibility documents, technical documents and financial proposal will be on September , 2015 2:00AM after the deadline of submission of bids at Auditorium 5th Floor, NLP Bldg.. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Members, TWG Members and bidders or authorized representatives who choose to attend the activity. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
The NLP reserves the right to accept or reject any bid to annual bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
Please follow the PhilGeps link to view complete details:
For further information, please refer to:
CHONA S. GALO or FARRAH LYN P. SERRANO
Reference Division 4th Floor, NLP Bldg.
Tel: 310-5053 loc. 215
Sgd. LEONARDO P. BERNABE, JR.
Bids and Awards Committee