POSTER MAKING CONTEST 2018
Sagay City Public Library
2nd Place - Rizal Provincial Library
3rd place - Panukalan Municipal Library
- The poster making contest is open to all affiliated public libraries with the National Library of the Philippines (NLP).
- The poster should be a visualization of the 2018 National Conference of Librarians theme: “Limang K para maging OK sa aKlatan”. The five (5) Ks are Kultura, Kalusugan, Kabuhayan, Karunungan and Kalikasan.
- Use white illustration board, 15” x 20” in size.
- Public Libraries may use any medium (craypas, water color, crayon, pentel pen, etc.)
- The entry should be an original work and a certification to this effect from the Local Chief Executive must be submitted together with the public library’s name.
- The public library’s name and its complete address must be written on a separate sheet of paper and stapled or attached at the back of the entry.
- All entries will become the property of Public Libraries Division (PLD), NLP.
- The criteria for judging will be as follows:
- Originality - 35%
- Pictorial design and composition - 15%
- Technique - 15%
- Relevance to the theme - 35%
- The winners will receive the following prizes :
1st Prize - P5,000.00 and a Certificate of Recognition to the Public Library
2nd Prize - P3,000.00 and a Certificate of Recognition to the Public Library
3rd Prize - P2,000.00 and a Certificate of Recognition to the Public Library
- The winning entry will be used as souvenir program cover and in other promotional materials in relation to the National Conference.
- The winners of this contest will be informed/notified in writing by the PLD, NLP and shall be recognized and awarded in a fitting ceremony on March 15, 2018 during the fellowship of the National Conference of Librarians at Novotel Manila Araneta Center in Quezon City.
- The deadline of submission of entries will be on January 15, 2018 at the PLD, NLP, T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila.